Computer Failures - Temporary Hiatus

Alright, so. Last night I had shut off my PC while going to eat some food. Upon returning, it wouldn't boot up. Or rather, it'd start to- but without a display- and then shut itself back off. After a while of poking about at it, it just refused to turn on at all. After that, I saw smoke. Yes. Smoke coming from somewhere around my graphics card, or potentially the motherboard. Long short, I will be sending it in for repairs soon, and will be unavailable or most things for at least a week. Maybe two? I'm not entirely sure on the ETA here. I'll probably be able to check my dA and emails, but other than that, nothing else. On a side note, today I apparently got a note with a fixed version of Hisoka's MMD model. When I get my PC back I'll test it out- hopefully he'll be for release soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment